Tuesday, August 5, 2008

USE KOHL TO GROW HAIR ON BALD AREA

Just pasting from an email I received today for the benefit of the members (Please note: the 'I' is not myself but some original person)
To grow hair on any part of your body which is bald/hairless from birth, massage Surma/Kohl on the affected area twice daily.
The Holy Prophet have said that the best amongst Surma/Kohl is Ithmid or Asmad. However you can use any for the remedy.
It is an excellent remedy for the brothers who have bald patches on their beard. Even if you apply it once before sleeping at night, it will work marvels InshaAllah!
If you apply it twice daily, you will get results of effectiveness in a week and thick hair in a month. If applied once daily, be patient for two months. If applied three days a week, be patient for three months and InshaAllah you will be glad with the result.
Personally tried and tested or I wouldn't have initiated this...
How does it works?
Basically Surma/Kohl strengthens and thickens hair. The brothers and sisters who apply it in their eyes before sleeping (which is a Sunnah) and have experienced its effectiveness will understand what I mean.
For people who have thin hair, this remedy will strengthen and thicken them so be sure where you want to use it. If you are applying it on your beard, don't apply it outside the 'Khat', you wouldn't want hair there. The regular you are, the quicker the result. Result is a guarantee InshaAllah.
I am not sure if it works for my baldy brothers :) but since it strengthens hair roots, you can start applying it but it might take a lot of time and patience. Have belief and give it atleast a 3 to 6 months period.
Don't bother trying if you don't believe it will work. Belief is a pre-requisite.
Remedy :
To turn your hair from white to black, keep a few fresh potatoes in water in an 'iron' pot for a 24 hour period and wash your hair with it daily.

https://www.youtube.com/c/RFoodInn?sub_confirmation=1

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plz tell me as soon as possible the complete method to use asmad for hair growing. my mail address is
f18ground@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Your contents give me more creational ideas that I can possibly use on my web page too.
similar

Unknown said...

I touch really precise version these articles I stingy there are writers that can create moral stuff. hairwiki.org

daren sammy said...

I"m sure coming again to construe these articles and blogs best wordpress themes

Anonymous said...

Awesomeness is awed.... Really works 100% never in my life would have thought of this recipe.. is this your ancestor's family secret recipe.... Really works 100%....

I would recommend it to all....

Dr. Health Clinic said...

Good and useful information. Thanks for sharing the blog
Dandruff Bangalore

Unknown said...

Can you pleaae tell me how to apply it?

Unknown said...

Why surma grow hair.plzz tell me logic behind this ????

Unknown said...

Is it necessary to wash surma with shampoo after applying it on scalp or it is is useful to leave it on scalp for few days.

Unknown said...

Is it necessary to wash head with shampoo after applying surma on scalp and hair. WILL it harm roots or follicles of hair if If I do not wash head after applying it for few days.

Ad raj said...

Bro ao kohl ko directly patches pr lga kr massage kren 1 2 min is k 1 ghnty bad wash kr lo mild shampoo se

All about Information said...

Is it best for male pattern baldness?

Unknown said...

How to apply it?mixing with oil or directly is it good for babies? And my baby hair are golden brwon applying surma will turn them black?? Plz reply shaheenanum25@gmail.com

Unknown said...

It didn't work for bald hair naa

Unknown said...

It's amazing best results 💜

Unknown said...

How u used the surma?